This recipe is made of ripe mangoes, jaggery and coconut milk. This recipe is healthy, light and very easy to make.
- Mango Puree (1 1/4 cup)
- Coconut Milk (1 1/4 cup)
- Jaggery (1/2 cup)
- Almond (slivered,3 tbs)
- Cardamom Powder (1/4 tsp)
- Saffon (few strands)
- Ghee (2 tsp)
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- Heat a deep skillet and add ghee and slivered almonds.
- Sautee for 2 minutes and set aside.
- In the same skillet add the mango puree and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add jaggery and cook for 5 minutes and then add coconut milk.
- Garnish with cardamom powder, roasted almonds and saffron.
- It can be served either hot or cold.
Step by step pictures of the recipe:
- Use fresh mangoes to make mango puree.